Posts Tagged gwt
I’ve been continually adding new features here and there as I find that I need them. I have not been pushing these out the git repository since I have not documented them well or fully tested them. I’ve also been throwing around some alternatives for writing tests. This might include a more OOP based approach. I’m also eyeballing an possibility of XML tests. That seems a bit trickier.
Some of the features that I’ve added that need testing are:
- Request options
- Show the full request URL
- Show all response data formatted
- Show raw response data
- Conditional tests
- Test will only execute if another piece of data matches the condition
- Match against null/notNull, a single value, or a set of values
- Direct JSON request emulation
- Allows passing JSON directly in for a request
- For complex requests, this is very useful
Hopefully, I’ll be able to get these tested and ready for release soon. I also plan on putting together a full demo soon, complete with testing-rig controller.
I’m always open to suggestions or recommendations. Send me your comments.
You can find more info on ResponseHound in the wiki: http://sethmay.net/wiki/ResponseHound.